En-Balance Hydraulically Actuated Ram Valve
Select between main production bore and annulus bore
Bore Selector gives access to either the main production bore or annulus in a traditional vertical xmas tree, from a mono-bore riser.
- Completions & Work-over Operations
The En-Balance Bore Selector rams act in tandem and permit the operator to switch between the main production bore and annulus bore.
- Tandem acting actuators allow selection between main production bore and EDP/LRP/VXT/TH annulus bore
- High debris tolerance with the seat containing ‘flow-bys’ minimising pack-off of the tool in harsh conditions
- Suitable for open water operations
- Qualified to temperature Class U
- When selecting the annulus the funnel-shaped rams direct the tool string directly into the annulus bore
- Clear actuator position indication to ROV’s
- Designed in accordance with Statoil specification TR3541 – Subsea wellhead, tree, and completion/work-over equipment
- Can be deployed via a standard through rotary table