High Set Lubricator Valve (HSLV)
Hydraulically operated, bi-directional sealing Dual Piston ‘Fail-as-is’ (FAI) Ram valve
In Riser, Open Water
Slim-line, hydraulically operated, dual piston ram valve providing bi-directional sealing
- High Set Lubricator Valve [HSLV]
The Entervene High Set Lubricator Valve (HSLV) was designed with the capability of on-demand, post-installation surface pressure control equipment testing. The incorporation of 2×2 ½” slots for umbilicals adapts Entervene HSLV to our clients’ applications. The Entervene HSLV is equipped with verification lines for confirmation of valve position and a secondary system activated in the event of losing hydraulic control makes it an innovative piece of engineering.
- Should surface hydraulic control be lost, the secondary system can be activated to retain both upper and lower valves in the open position;
- Chemical injection facility below the rams via a dual protected NRV;
- Open verification lines to verify both pistons have fully retracted to the open position;
- The valve provides protection against dropped objects to the upper surface of the ram bodies. Impacts up to 35KJ have no effect on the operational or sealing reliability;
- Bi-directional sealing;
- Feasibility to incorporate 2×2 ó” slots for umbilicals;
- Holds a pressure differential from below without the requirement to maintain closure control line pressure. Force generated by pressure acting on the ram bodies retains the rams in the closed position forcing them vertically onto the seat;
- Application of closure pressure overcomes bore pressure (which under normal conditions would open the rams to pump through);
- Designed to withstand open water loadings but in an in-riser environment.